Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bill Watterson

Bill Watterson is best known for his comics Calvin and Hobbes.
He was born on July 5th 1958.
My dad told me he has lots of "the black" in his drawing, You know when you read a black and white book like The Family Circus you see black.
Here is some digital Calvin and Hobbes.
Did they look cool? I think they are AWESOME!
If you liked them you can probably find them at a library or bookstore.
Calvin kind of reminds me of myself, He has a pretty strong imagination.
But DO NOT attack people with your imagination. In one of the strips Calvin thinks he's a T-Rex and bites his mom, :-(.
Oh yeah, The storyline of Bill.
He was born in Washington D.C.
He is a Cancer, He is also fifty-one.
This is going to be a short post because of "boring stuff"
So go along, I don't care.